Sunday, August 1, 2010

My first post...

...And I have no idea if many people will even read it!


I thought I'd say a bit more about me - rather selfish isn't it?! :) I am the 2nd in a family of 10 children, 7 boys and 3 girls...yeah, we want more girls.

We live on a 24 acre farmlet type thing - not really big enough to be a "real" farm, but we like to think it is:) Among the animals on our little farm are cattle, sheep, goats, a dog, chickens, and ducks.



Anyway, about me... I recently found out I could write poetry - quite by mistake! I decided I would try to write a poem to announce some news to family and friends, and when it turned out ok, people encouraged me to write more. So if I put any on here, feel free to critic them, but please don’t use them without asking me first.

I quite like sewing, although I haven't done much lately. Among my creations is a few Victorian dresses a handbag, tons of pyjama pants for my lil brothers :), and a few skirts etc. I also so play a little piano (although "very ill indeed"!).



So, what I hope to put on here: what God is teaching me, family life things, what I'm up to, poetry maybe... anything really. I'm very new to the whole blog thing so please bear with me if I make any mistakes.



In Messiah Yeshua

- Rachel

No comments: